You are here
Community Adversity Relief Fund
*Contributions by members of the Class of 2020 will count towards the 2020 senior class gift.
**To support the NYU Emergency Relief Fund in New York, please click here.
"We Are Not Strangers" virtual choir performance by student and alumni reality show performers.
As COVID-19 continues to spread around the world, our students have shown enormous resilience and adaptability. Each of them has faced a unique set of challenges and many have experienced hardship during this extraordinary time. In response, NYU Shanghai has launched the Community Adversity Relief Fund to help ease the financial burden caused by the epidemic, especially for our neediest students.
Make a gift today to help students cover unexpected expenses related to COVID-19, such as:
- Housing, dining, and health care
- Unforseen domestic and international travel
- Loss of income due to discontinued work study programs
- Cost of relocation and shipping personal belongings
The fund will also support the university's extra-budgetary initiatives in response to COVID-19 outbreak:
- Purchase and implementation of effective distance learning software programs
- Purchase and installation of additional bandwidth and infrastructure to support distance learning by more than 1,000 students.
- Upgrading of the HVAC filtration system on campus
- Purchase of medical and protective equipment/supplies
- Creation of government-mandated quarantine spaces on campus
Gifts of any size are welcome. If you have any questions or would like to target your donation to a specific purpose, please email email@example.com. Thank you for your support.